I Could Use Some Help Building A Filter

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

I Could Use Some Help Building A Filter

Postby avlflush » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:32 am

I am learning how to use the tools that build a custom filter. I have just been thinking up things to try and seeing if I can do it. So far I've been able to do everything and am impressed. However, I am now trying to make a filter and have not been able to figure out how to do it. I want to see all of the hands where a player in the big blind raised when the pot was opened by the small blind limping in. I can figure out when the BB raised facing limpers but can't figure out how to restrict this to only the SB limping. If this is going to be difficult then it is no big deal. Thanks in advance.
avlflush

Re: I Could Use Some Help Building A Filter

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:53 pm

While you can filter for the opportunity to raise limper(s) and the number of limpers there is not a filter for the position of the first limper available however you can use the following filter expression in 'My Reports' which ensures a small blind limp:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '89%'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the filters link and selecting "Add New Expression Filters". Substitute 'cash' with 'tourney' if you are in a tournament report. See this post for more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work.
Flag_Hippo

Re: I Could Use Some Help Building A Filter

Postby avlflush » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Thanks for your prompt reply. It may take some time for me to understand your reply. I'm excited that it will lead me into an area of PT that I not familiar with and am now looking forward to understanding.
avlflush

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles