Custom Aggression Freq stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Aggression Freq stat

Postby 3BettinGranny » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:14 am

Does this look like i would be getting the desired results?
A custom stat that includes checks, but not checks where they had the opportunity to donk...

I created a new check column cnt_f_check_no_donks hopefully only counting checks where they could have cbet or float bet (my main issue is knowing if this is correct).. the part ive bolded and made smaller is just a full copy of the float_opp collumn if that makes it easier to read without needing to look tOo hard into that section:
Spoiler: show
sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp) OR (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC') AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position))) , 1, 0])

Then i went back and put that new check column into a duplicate of the Flop AFq stat
Spoiler: show
((cnt_f_bet + cnt_f_raise) / (cnt_f_call + cnt_f_fold + cnt_f_bet + cnt_f_raise + cnt_f_check_no_donks)) * 100
3BettinGranny

Re: Custom Aggression Freq stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:49 am

3BettinGranny wrote:I created a new check column cnt_f_check_no_donks hopefully only counting checks where they could have cbet or float bet (my main issue is knowing if this is correct)

That's fine - you can test this with the method described here. If you then add a simple filter for having the opportunity to donk the flop the report should contain no hands.
3BettinGranny wrote:Then i went back and put that new check column into a duplicate of the Flop AFq stat

If your not counting the opportunity to donk then you would also need to create a cnt_f_bet_no_donks column and use that instead of cnt_f_bet.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:02 am

Furthermore your cnt_f_check_no_donks column is now only counting checks in raised pots so you'd need to add OR (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1) to count those or if you only want this new stat for raised pots (no donks) then you'd need new columns that don't count limped pots for cnt_f_bet_no_donks, cnt_f_fold, cnt_f_raise and cnt_f_call.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 3BettinGranny » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:43 pm

great ty wont be following up on this til next week but this
Flag_Hippo wrote:you can test this with the method described here.

is really helpful :heart: :heart: :heart:
3BettinGranny

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles