Exp Filter for positional stack size in Chips

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Exp Filter for positional stack size in Chips

Postby PetarM » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Hello,

Could you please give me an Expression Filter for positional stack size in Chips (not bb) for a given position, I know that for Hero there is a simple filter for that but I need to set other positions.

Thank you
Best regards,
PetarM

Re: Exp Filter for positional stack size in Chips

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:28 pm

You can do that with this expression filter (substitute x, y and z with the desired position/stack sizes):

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps where thps.position = x and thps.amt_before between y and z)
Flag_Hippo

Postby PetarM » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:38 am

Hello, thank you

However, the filter shows the hands from each players perspective, not only the selected position.
See the example below: the selected position is BTN (0), the stacks are between 400 and 600 chips, the "Filter on Active Player" is unchecked. The result is that each hand is shown from each player perspective.

Thank you
Attachments
PT.JPG
PetarM

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:34 pm

This expression filter uses a subquery so if you don't want to see the result from every players perspective you need to turn on the 'Filter On Active Player' option or add a simple filter for a specific player position e.g. the Big Blind.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles