All Players Report: View Showdown

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

All Players Report: View Showdown

Postby carl91 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Hey there,

I am trying to run an 'All Players' report in order to work out population tendencies. I am trying to work out the value/bluff ratio on the river of population when they RFI and triple barrel 3 streets.

I have set up the filters accordingly but can't work out how to see the flop, turn and river cards + villain's holecards at showdown like you're able view than in a 'Hands Report.'

Do I have to create custom stats? I have followed the guideline on custom stats as I don't use them often but would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks
carl91

Re: All Players Report: View Showdown

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:32 pm

You can add the 'Hole Cards' stat to a player report to see villains cards at showdown (the report will get broken up into a line for each holecard) but adding flop ,turn and river cards would mean the report would get broken up into many more individual lines which would be many thousands of lines (one for each possible flop/turn/river combo AND multiplied again by the number of hole cards). It may be possible to build a custom statistic for that but the player report will be more manageable if you use simple filters to specify the board cards.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles