Hero Against specific hand

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hero Against specific hand

Postby stolkachov » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Hi, I couldn't find it on the forum.
Is there a way to create a report where hero had specific hand (I know how to do that) and somebody was dealt another specific hand (have no idea)
For example, when playing on ignition you can see all the hole cards so I wanted to create a report of for example when I had KK and someone on the table was dealt AA.

Thanks!
stolkachov

Re: Hero Against specific hand

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:45 pm

There is a custom report called "AA vs KK" posted by kraada which can be downloaded from the Download Warehouse. To import the report go to "My Reports" and click on the disk icon. The report is configured to display AA vs KK spots but you can change which cards are filtered by changing the hole card values (Filters -> Edit Existing Expression Filters). Card-pair (starting hand) values are described in this post (it was written for PT3, but the values are the same in PT4). Note that the report itself does not require Hero to hold either of the two hands so you will need to still use a simple filter to specify your holding.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles