Running report/filter programmatically

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Running report/filter programmatically

Postby stolkachov » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Hi, I have some reports/filters that I want to run periodically and dump it to some kind of spreadsheet or something.
Is there a way to do it through some kind of api/select. I don't mind to write code to do it so just show me where to start.

Thank you in advance.
stolkachov

Re: Running report/filter programmatically

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:06 am

You can export reports via the right click menu in PokerTracker 4 but what you want to do is beyond my knowledge and the scope of our support here. Documentation for the PokerTracker API has been published here but if you need any further information on that please open a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Re: Running report/filter programmatically

Postby avlflush » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:54 pm

I think that I am doing something similar to what you want to do. I created a macro using AutoHotKey to run the report(s) and then export the results to a series of .CSV files that I then bring into Excel. You just haveto make sure that PT is in the same place on your desktop so that when the macro does a click or right click you get the reaction that you are looking for. The AHK has a bit of a learning curve but it is a really powerful tool.
avlflush

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles