Holdem Hand Range Visualizer doesnt show customstat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Holdem Hand Range Visualizer doesnt show customstat

Postby dave2085 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:39 am

Today I created a Stat, which should show me my Frequency against a small 3x openraise.

After I created the Stat, I moved to the Holdem Hand Range Visualizer and tried to implement this stat via the wrench on the top right.

But I couldnt find the stat in the Search. Are there some stats 'blocked'?!

I already rebuild custom cache etc....

The stat is attached. (maybe there is something wrong)

My goal is to see my overall vpip from BB vs SB (3x openraise) in the holdem hand range visualizer.
Maybe there is another solution?
Attachments
(bvb) Hands vs 3x openraise.7z
(755 Bytes) Downloaded 33 times
dave2085

Re: Holdem Hand Range Visualizer doesnt show customstat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:19 pm

Your custom statistic only has an opportunities column so you need to create an actions column as well and then make sure your value expression is in this format:

Code: Select all
(a / b) * 100

and not just

b
Flag_Hippo

Postby Kingkong352 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Hi, in the past month I've been working on finding or creating my stats, and I thought I was pretty much done the stats I need however the issue I have is in game I can not see most of the stats.

They appear '-' like this. I think those that are not appearing are those that I either downloaded or created. Honestly I don't have a cue why it's like that.... I also notice that some of the stats which for my opponent indicate '-' , for me there is a number. However I'm not sure if my number is right to be honest.

I don't think it's only because the situation did not yet occur, because I play a long time heads up, and the stats are like : bet river after probe turn. which I'm sure happened a lot. or river stab and fold to river stab. It all happened a lot I am sure, but the stats still do not appear. I really don't know what to do anymore. Thank you!
Kingkong352

Postby dave2085 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:30 am

thanks hippo!

@kingkong352 this is usually a problem, that you didnt Rebuild your Cache in Database Managment. Additionally you have to rebuild cache for all database which you are using, also the databases which are not active, but you may read from them (hud options configuration --> read from databases)
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:43 am

Kingkong352 wrote:They appear '-' like this. I think those that are not appearing are those that I either downloaded or created. Honestly I don't have a cue why it's like that....

As dev209 mentioned that sounds like you haven't rebuilt the custom database cache for your new custom statistics so go to 'Database > Database Management' and click 'Rebuild Cache > Custom Cache Rebuild'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:19 pm

I created stats now for BB defending vs SB and BB defending vs BU.

Now i tried to create a stat, which shows me the vpip of BB against mp or utg openraise.

my expression for BBvsBU openraise looks like this:

sum(if[(lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'R%')
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND amt_p_2bet_facing / cash_limit.amt_bb Between 1 and 1.5 AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '0%' , 1, 0])

it works fine for me.

Now when i want to create this vs MP or UTG (6-max) i thought i just have to edit one Number in this expression .... AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '0%' ... from 0 to 2 or 3. But irt actually wont work. It gives me Zero output of Hands. When I use "1" for the Position CO it works.

Does it something has to do with stealing position?

How do i convert the code from BBvsBU openraise VPIP to BBvsMP openraise VPIP?
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Yes it's to do with stealing so when UTG or MP raises then flg_blind_def_opp is not true for the BB since they are not facing a steal.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:45 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Yes it's to do with stealing so when UTG or MP raises then flg_blind_def_opp is not true for the BB since they are not facing a steal.

thanks, but when i dont use this expression, it filters hands, where for example utg openraises and CO or bu overcalls and BB raises or calls.

I only want to have scenarios, where UTG/MP openraises, all fold to the BB.

when i do this:
sum(if[(lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'R%')
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND amt_p_2bet_facing / cash_limit.amt_bb Between 1 and 1.5 AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '38' , 1, 0])

I get results where BB defends, but it wont count the times when BB folded...

so how is it possible to create such a stat as mentioned above for BBvsUTG or BBvsMP when you cant use thus expression: flg_blind_def_opp
dave2085

Postby dave2085 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:10 am

i tried something like this:

(lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'R%')
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND amt_p_2bet_facing / cash_limit.amt_bb Between 1 and 1.5 AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '3%'
AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.position between 0 and 2 AND NOT (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_ccall))

but i feel lost at the moment :?

or something like this doenst work aswell.

(lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'R%')
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND amt_p_2bet_facing / cash_limit.amt_bb Between 1 and 1.5 AND cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '3%'
AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.position between 0 and 2 AND lookup_actions_p.action='F')
dave2085

Postby Kingkong352 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:23 pm

Hi, I did click on Rebuild Cache in the database management section and there is a message pop up :

'' Unable to rebuild cache : Error : unable to execute query : Fatal Error; Reason : (Error : invalid regular expression; invalid escape \ sequence CONTEXT : PL/pgsql functiun update_cash_custom_cash_playerrange (integer,integer) line 13 at FOR over SELECT rows )

Thank you
Kingkong352

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles