Adding Pop Up Hand Ranges

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Adding Pop Up Hand Ranges

Postby NEKVapor » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:35 am

Hello,

I am trying to add simple image pop up for my hand ranges. Currently I have all my hand range charts on paper while I am playing and I thought it would be awesome if I could just have these as images on my computer and when I am in certain position on the felt I could just click the pop up icon in my hud to see if I should be playing this hand from what ever position I am in on the felt.

Is there a way to do this? If so is there any forum posts or youtube videos on how to set this up? I have looked through the forums and done multiple google searchs for this and have not been able to find a clear step by step process on how to do this.

Thanks for your help.
NEKVapor

Re: Adding Pop Up Hand Ranges

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:50 am

You can display an image by making a new custom statistic, giving it any Value Expression (e.g. "cnt_hands"), setting the Format Type to 'Expression' and entering this:

'{IMG:image-path}'

so if your image file is "C:\pictures\pic1.png", then your expression would be:

'{IMG:C:\pictures\pic1.png}'
Flag_Hippo

Postby NEKVapor » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:33 pm

Ok I did this but it will not show up anywhere on the hud. I have added it to the hud but nothing shows up. Any ideas?
NEKVapor

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:44 pm

Please give specific details - the method I posted above works fine for me:

NEKVapor2.PNG

NEKVapor3.PNG

NEKVapor1.PNG
Flag_Hippo

Postby NEKVapor » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:26 pm

I have that stat with the link to the image. But it will not show up in the hud. I tried to make it so I could click and get a pop up but nothing shows up. Is there a size imitation? Could I be doing something wrong with the way I am trying to add it to my hud profile?
Attachments
Screenshot (4).png
NEKVapor

Postby NEKVapor » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:12 pm

Ok my image directory was wrong. I have it popping up now. Yeah! But now the challenge is stop it from popping up automatically.... LOL. I need it to only pop up when I click on some predefined words... like "ranges"
NEKVapor

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:55 am

Have you added the stat directly to your HUD? If you want it to popup when you click on a statistic or text you have to add it to a popup and assign that popup to that statistic/text - see this guide. Note that if you create a HUD Group that only contains text you won't see anything - it has to have at least one statistic in it:

NEKVapor4.PNG
NEKVapor4.PNG (46.64 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles