actual stacksize for specific pos (fold to 3-bet all-in)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

actual stacksize for specific pos (fold to 3-bet all-in)

Postby dave2085 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Hey, this is the scenario iam working on:

LJ openraises, hj/co/bu/sb fold and BB 3-bet with an actual stacksize between 15-23bb "All-In". I want to know, how often LJ folds against this specific BB 3-bet all-in.

my stat looks atm like this (I'm stuck at the point, where i want to filter the Big Blind Actual Stack (15-23bb). I dont want an effective Stacksize (the Stack of the LJ doenst matter, its only about the Big Blind Actual Stack)).

Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '838%'
and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '3%' and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8
and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action = 'F' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made > (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before * 0.5) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before / cash_limit.amt_bb BETWEEN 15 AND 23, 1, 0])

I dont know how to get this ... AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made > (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before * 0.5) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before / cash_limit.amt_bb BETWEEN 15 AND 23 ... "queried" that it actually counts the BB stack before the hand and additionally meets the following criteria: cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made > (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before * 0.5) => BB goes 3-bets with more then half of his stack.

Is the code complete trash? how do i have to proceed, that LJ actually folds and BB reshoves (>50% of his stack) and has an Actual Stack of 15-23bb?
dave2085

Re: actual stacksize for specific pos (fold to 3-bet all-in)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:57 am

Sorry but I am confused about what you actually want so can you please clarify for me:
dev209 wrote:LJ openraises, hj/co/bu/sb fold and BB 3-bet with an actual stacksize between 15-23bb "All-In". I want to know, how often LJ folds against this specific BB 3-bet all-in.

Here you say you want the BB 3Bet all-in.
dev209 wrote:and BB reshoves (>50% of his stack) and has an Actual Stack of 15-23bb?

and here you say more than half the BB stack which won't necessarily be an all-in.
dev209 wrote:sum(if[cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '838%'
and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '3%' and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8
and cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action = 'F'
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made > (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before * 0.5) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before / cash_limit.amt_bb BETWEEN 15 AND 23, 1, 0])

Also for this stat the player cannot be in the BB and fold to their own 3Bet. To calculate how often the LJ folds then you need to use cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 3 but to get information about a player different from the one the stat is written for then that would require a subquery - for more on how SELECT works see here and if you search this forum using 'chps' or 'thps' there will be many examples of this type of expression.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles