Filter stat for "NOT posted dead blind"

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter stat for "NOT posted dead blind"

Postby evanski » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:00 pm

I've been playing in some 3 blind cash games and it seems to be screwing up some of the stats in my HUD. Pokertracker treats the third blind as a dead blind (so the 3 posted blinds are SB, BB, and dead). The deadblind position seems to be counted as EP for things like open and 3bet, which has made the positional stats inaccurate.

I'd like to be able to go through and edit stats to be conditional on "NOT posted dead blind". For example, open raise % in the CO would be: Raise first in AND position = 1 AND NOT post dead blind.

Is there an easy way to do this?
evanski

Re: Filter stat for "NOT posted dead blind"

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:02 am

evanski wrote:I've been playing in some 3 blind cash games and it seems to be screwing up some of the stats in my HUD. Pokertracker treats the third blind as a dead blind (so the 3 posted blinds are SB, BB, and dead). The deadblind position seems to be counted as EP for things like open and 3bet, which has made the positional stats inaccurate.

What poker site is this on? I am not aware of a site offering these types of games but if it's on a supported site please send us a sample of hands in a Support Ticket so we can take a look.
evanski wrote:I'd like to be able to go through and edit stats to be conditional on "NOT posted dead blind". For example, open raise % in the CO would be: Raise first in AND position = 1 AND NOT post dead blind.

You can specify that in a custom statistic with NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_ds (dead small blind) and/or NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_db (dead big blind).
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles