Small blind & big blind both calling

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Small blind & big blind both calling

Postby Mikus8 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:37 pm

Hey guys, is there any way to filter out instances where we open in any position and both small blind and big blind call?
Mikus8

Re: Small blind & big blind both calling

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:13 pm

Try this expression filter in a custom report:

cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p NOT LIKE '%98'

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters' and you will need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if you are in a tournament report. You will also need to use simple filters to specify you opened and to ensure you didn't face a raise as the actors string is not specific to only calls or you can add more to the expression itself - for more information on how the actors and aggressors strings work see this post.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Mikus8 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:07 pm

I wasn't able to figure this out, maybe I'm too tired this evening and doing something wrong, but best I was able to get was single raised pots with 2 players calling from any position, but that was fairly simple to filter out in basic filters, the expression didn't change anything
Mikus8

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 am

I don't get any hands where the SB & BB call with simple filters and the expression I posted so post details of your filters and an example hand that you don't want to see in your report either here or in a Support Ticket so we can see what's causing that.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles