ColdCall% from positions!

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

ColdCall% from positions!

Postby emajiin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:30 am

Hello!
I woud be interested in knowing if there is any way to create a custom stat where an utg open happens and then how much % i coldcall from mp,co,bb anything like this how can i do it?
Thanks for your answer in advance
emajiin

Re: ColdCall% from positions!

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:00 am

That will depend on your definition of cold call and the number of players in your hands. First of all in PokerTracker 4 you cannot cold call from the blinds as you already have chips invested preflop. Also depending on the number of players in your games you could create that statistic by editing the existing 'Call vs CO Open' stat in PokerTracker 4 and there is a 'Call vs EP Open' custom statistic available in the Download Warehouse and you can use that or take expressions from there to create your own custom statistics from the built-in defaults (Cold Call 2Bet PF, Call PF 2Bet). For the position you are making the call from you can set that by using the 'Position' property in the HUD Profile Editor or add that information to that stat itself. This guide covers the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide goes into more detail.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles