Preflop Open-Limp (from SB) stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Preflop Open-Limp (from SB) stat

Postby Gooner933 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:52 pm

Hi

I am looking for a statistic for 'PF open-limp from SB'. (for tourneys, although i guess stats can be converted from $>T) I have searched on pt4 but cannot find anything...

I see there is a custom stats download available which is 'PF open-limp-fold from SB'. Is this the only one available?
'PF open-limp-call from SB' & 'PF open-limp-raise from SB' would be really useful aswell ...

Thanks for your help
Gooner933

Re: Preflop Open-Limp (from SB) stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:55 am

Gooner933 wrote:I am looking for a statistic for 'PF open-limp from SB'. (for tourneys, although i guess stats can be converted from $>T) I have searched on pt4 but cannot find anything...

There is a custom statistic you can use for this in the Download Warehouse called 'Preflop Open Limp (Limp First In)'. You can convert that to a tournament statistic via the 'Options' button in 'Configure -> Statistics' and if you want to specify it for the SB in your HUD you can use the 'Position' item property for the stat in the 'HUD Profile Editor'.
Gooner933 wrote:I see there is a custom stats download available which is 'PF open-limp-fold from SB'. Is this the only one available?
'PF open-limp-call from SB' & 'PF open-limp-raise from SB' would be really useful aswell ...

You can edit 'Preflop Open Limp Fold SB' by changing lookup_actions_p.action = 'CF' in the opportunities column to lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC' for 'Preflop Open Limp Call SB' and lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'CR%' for 'Preflop Open Limp Raise SB'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Gooner933 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:21 pm

Perfect, TY very much for your help.
Gooner933

Postby benjamin.chalot » Wed May 08, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi
And is there a combined custom stat(s) that would show :
- SB stab flop in limped pot Blind vs Blind
- stab/fold ?
benjamin.chalot

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 09, 2019 7:50 am

Those would require custom statistics - see this guide covers the basics and this guide goes inbto more detail. There may also be some similar stats if you search this forum or the Download Warehouse and you can then edit them to your own requirements.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles