Preflop Open Limp (Non-SB)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Preflop Open Limp (Non-SB)

Postby JimMarsden » Wed May 08, 2019 5:26 am

Please create this stat as it will be crucial in identifying fun players among many good MTT regs that have a SB limping strategy. Causing me to not know which position they open limped from. So I am often not sure if they are a fun player or reg when I see a PF open limp stat greater than zero.
JimMarsden

Re: Preflop Open Limp (Non-SB)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 09, 2019 7:49 am

There is an 'Open Limp (except SB)' custom statistic available in the Download Warehouse.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Matt21 » Sun May 30, 2021 2:42 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:There is an 'Open Limp (except SB)' custom statistic available in the Download Warehouse.

Hi,

I have downloaded this stat from custom Warehouse. I added it to PT4 but seems I can't it find anywere. Many thanks for help
Matt21

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 30, 2021 4:25 am

To get the stat into PT4 go to File > Import Statistic in the PT4 menu.

It looks like it's a tournament stat, so if you want to use it for cash then you will need to convert it.
To do that go to Configure > Statistics and navigate to the Tournament / Player / Stats section, and select the stat (you can use the search field to find it quickly, or select 'Show Custom Stats' from the dropdown to limit the displayed list).
With the stat selected click the 'Options' button and choose 'Convert' to create a cash version of the stat.
WhiteRider

Postby Matt21 » Sun May 30, 2021 3:24 pm

WhiteRider wrote:To get the stat into PT4 go to File > Import Statistic in the PT4 menu.

It looks like it's a tournament stat, so if you want to use it for cash then you will need to convert it.
To do that go to Configure > Statistics and navigate to the Tournament / Player / Stats section, and select the stat (you can use the search field to find it quickly, or select 'Show Custom Stats' from the dropdown to limit the displayed list).
With the stat selected click the 'Options' button and choose 'Convert' to create a cash version of the stat.

Great, it was very easy. Many thanks again :)
Matt21

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 30, 2021 3:25 pm

You're welcome!
WhiteRider

Postby superhans » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:27 pm

Hi,

tried to import the stat as written above. I'am able to do so and even to put it into a HUD. BUT I never get a stat, even with 108k Hands in that HUD.
If I just make a custom Column cnt_p_limp_open withsum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open, 1, 0]) and add a Stat Preflop Limp Open with that column the result is everytime zero. Even with Show Times/Opportunities to True the no brackets are shown in that HUD. I Assume the column is not available? What am I doing wrong?

BTW: Is there an easy way to "DEBUG" the tables and columns from the database? Also to get a better understanding of the db. I was thinking of something like a console or interpreter where I just put a stat/expression like
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open, 1, 0]) and get immediately the result?
superhans

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:09 pm

superhans wrote:tried to import the stat as written above. I'am able to do so and even to put it into a HUD. BUT I never get a stat, even with 108k Hands in that HUD.

Rebuild your custom cache via 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild'.
superhans wrote:BTW: Is there an easy way to "DEBUG" the tables and columns from the database? Also to get a better understanding of the db. I was thinking of something like a console or interpreter where I just put a stat/expression like
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open, 1, 0]) and get immediately the result?

We have not published the schema like we did for PokerTracker 3 however the meaning of database fields haven't changed in any significant way. Also forum member 'Bininu' made their own schema document for PokerTracker 4 available in this thread. With regards to testing expressions you can do so using the methods described in this thread.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles