3Bet Preflop (AI) -3Bet Preflop (NAI)

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

3Bet Preflop (AI) -3Bet Preflop (NAI)

Postby blindax48 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:11 am

Hello
I am currently working on the stat of 3BET Allin preflop and 3bet not Allin preflop but I can not. could you help me please. :D thinks
blindax48

Re: 3Bet Preflop (AI) -3Bet Preflop (NAI)

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:12 pm

See this thread and/or this thread for examples. If you have any further trouble please specify where and post the code you have so far.
Flag_Hippo

cbet flop in 2bet pot bvb

Postby blindax48 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:38 am

I thank you for your quick answer and would like to ask you again about another stat: CBet Flop in 2Bet Pot (BvB, BB)
Thanks again for the previous stats. ;)
blindax48

Re: cbet flop in 2bet pot bvb

Postby potamito » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:37 pm

blindax48 wrote:CBet Flop in 2Bet Pot

For this just take the built-in stat Cbet Flop in non-3bet+ pots as the based for this. Or just take the Cbet Flop, duplicate it and edit the columns by adding this piece of expression to both columns...

Code: Select all
char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2

That will isolate just single raised pot.

Going further remember that piece of code when you´re trying to isolate limped, pots from single raised pots and from 3bet pots because...

char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 1 (Isolates limped pots)
char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 (Isolates single raised pots)
char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 (Isolates 3bet pots)

blindax48 wrote:(BvB, BB)

This is where I'm confused. Because apparently, you´re trying to build a Cbet Flop stat in a single raised pot on BvB when the active player is in the BB then you´re assuming SB limped and the BB ROL, right? Is this the scenario you´re trying to isolate?
If that´s the case then the expression above might not help you as it takes down the possibility of a limp.
Either way, the expressión you´re looking for to isolate BvB battles is...

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '89%' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '8%'

Cheers!
potamito

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles