Question About Positional Custom Stats and HUD Options

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Question About Positional Custom Stats and HUD Options

Postby potamito » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:07 pm

Hi there guys, it´s been a while since the last time i posted here but I'm back!
Have a question regarding custom positional stats and HUD Options.
Particularly, when using the Number of Players Filtered Options.
I´m playing 6-max tables and I'm currently building a set of positional stats by effective stack sizes but I'm also filtering the HUD data so it shows me data for...

5-6 players
3-4 players
1-2 players

So, my question is...If i set it like this will my positional stats data get skewed?
My custom stats are mostly for preflop action and the HUD filter is intended for postflop action but i don´t know when setting up everything like this will sort of "overlap" things...thoughts?
potamito

Re: Question About Positional Custom Stats and HUD Options

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:31 pm

potamito wrote:and the HUD filter is intended for postflop action

Welcome back! Using the 'Number Of Players Filtered' option settings in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options' will filter ALL statistics (preflop, postflop, number of hands, winnings e.t.c.) based on the number of players dealt in preflop.
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:58 pm

Mmm.Got cha! So giving it a bit more thought i don´t think it will skew anything. It will actually make it better because when setting up, for example, a BU RFI with 21bb-25bb effective stack and having the HUD filter setup as i mention; people will often have different RFI % from the BU whether the table is full (6 players sitted) or just 4 players sitted...right?
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:47 am

For a situation like that the opportunity to RFI on the button is basically the same since they are only the two players behind left to act whether the hand has 9 players or less although for short handed play the blinds will be coming around more often which may lead to wider ranges in that spot for a given player.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles