Callin an Open Shove

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Callin an Open Shove

Postby potamito » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Hi again, I'm trying to build a "Call Open Shove" custom stat but i want to isolate...

* HU situations (Not HU perse but only 2 players in action - I play 6max hypers SNG)
* Open Shover was opening the pot

This is what i got thus far for the action column...

Code: Select all
sum(if[(tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'C' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'R') AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp) and tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers = 0, 1, 0])

But i tested the expressions on a hand report and is still not isolating the situation im looking for...Thoughts?
potamito

Re: Callin an Open Shove

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:59 am

potamito wrote:* Open Shover was opening the pot

potamito wrote:tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers = 0

The caller isn't facing any limpers - they are facing a shove so this will not work. If you do not want to count shoves over limpers you either need to test the aggressors/actors strings or use a subquery for aggressor.
potamito wrote:AND NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp)

This is redundant since the player is already facing a raise.
potamito wrote:But i tested the expressions on a hand report and is still not isolating the situation im looking for...

Examples? Presumably you are seeing hands where the player didn't just call an open shove - this is because tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action is just the action the player takes after facing an all-in so it's possible they made other actions before that so if you want to specify a players actions preflop you can also use lookup_actions_p.action. If you seeing other types of hands you don't want to see this thread for details on how you can test/compare the aggressors/actors strings to get what you want.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles