Custom filter or Expression or stat ?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom filter or Expression or stat ?

Postby Pyr00 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 am

Hey, i splitted my data for Hands +100 and less than 100 hands.
The thing is i want to know my winrate by position, like how well im doing vs less 100 hands players in SBvBB 3h for example.
When i filter the spot i dont get all the hands vs me, i get hands where they play each others and not vs me only.
How can i get all the hands VS HERO ? Can Player is Hero ON doenst work, i need something like Hero is in the hand or something like that i gues..
Pyr00

Re: Custom filter or Expression or stat ?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:50 pm

Sorry but I don't understand exactly what it is you want to see so can you please explain this in some more detail. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Pyr00 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:00 pm

Okay, I have Report with all players. I filter by position (3handed SBvBB spot, being SB) and then i add stats like for example Cbet flop. So then i get Cbet flop % for everyplayer on the SBvBB spot right? Now the info i get about this stat is from players playing SB but vs everyone (lets say im BTN, i fold and they play SBvBB spot in 3max game). So i want to get SBvBB info but VS HERO, so only hands that they play vs me.So hero is BB and they are SB. Hope im clear now.
Pyr00

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:25 pm

You can use this expression filter to make sure Hero is the BB:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps where thps.flg_hero and thps.position = 8)
Flag_Hippo

Postby Pyr00 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:34 pm

Thanks so much for all. Big help for me :)

I have another question.
I did All Players report. I put this filter (https://gyazo.com/c618a4c5dd901996f9b2eb7a3de067eb) and the expression you give me above but i changed the nº 8 for 9 which is SB, so Hero is SB and they are BB in 3max. The thing is they have -2 chipev/tournament vs me as SB but in my overall SBvBB graf i have -0 cev. Shouldnt be me winning by 2cev ?

am i wrong or what happened ?
Pyr00

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:37 am

I think your filters allow for the button to limp (you're only filtering for the button not raising) so that will be including some different hands.
If you want to filter for the SB being the first player to "act" (either call or raise) you can add this expression filter too:

tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%'

For information on how the "actors" (and "aggressors") strings work you can read this thread.
WhiteRider

Postby Pyr00 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:28 am

How can i just change the quick filter and put the btn to not limp or play in the hand ? I cant see my real BBvSB stats to compare with the Report.

And this filter is OK ? https://gyazo.com/158bdede0a8cb2e4e80cf00ad5c1bbfb or btn can be in the hand as well ? im confused atm

Thanks for all
Pyr00

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:43 am

There isn't a quick filter for the position of the first limper - that's why I gave you that expression.

I'm confused by this last set of filters - you said you want opponent stats when you are in the SB, but this last set of filters includes a check for the player being in the SB, so if you use that and 'tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps where thps.flg_hero and thps.position = 9)' then that will return your own hands not the opponents'.
What data are you trying to see now?
WhiteRider

Postby Pyr00 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:45 am

The filter above is just to ask you and make sure its ok and btn isnt in the hand.

The thing is with the Expression you give me and your mate, the results i get i cant check if they are correct with my SBvBB stats because i cant put a expression in the Statistic or Results tool. How can i see my stats vs everyone on SBvBB spot and BBvSB spot in the Reports tool ?

To be clear, i just want to do All players report with SBvBB and BBvSB 3handed spots everyone vs ME and then check my results in the same spots vs them to make sure the report is correct.

Hope i explained it well, cuz english is not my native sorry.

Edit: I think i did all well but the winrates difference with your Expression and just the quick filter are very different and im reviewing hands and i didnt see any hand that btn limped.. thats why im confused.

Thanks
Pyr00

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:49 am

Use this expression filter in an 'All Players Report' without any other filters applied:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 3 and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps where thps.flg_hero and thps.position = 8)

This will give results for all players where:

1. There were 3 players dealt in.
2. The button didn't act and the small blind opened.
3. You were the BB.

If you add the winrate statistic to that report then on the summary line it should sum to zero. To see your results from the SB just change thps.position from 8 to 9.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles