Custom Stat for Amount Won when taking an action

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom Stat for Amount Won when taking an action

Postby ComplyOrDie8 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:59 am

I have a report that currently shows the following:

Position
Hole Cards
Count of RFI Opportunities
Count of RFI Actions

I now want another 2 columns to show Currency Won when Raising First in and Big Blinds won when Raising First In.

I can get this information by adding in the Currency Won Stat and then filtering only for RFI hands however this then makes the Count of RFI Opportunities inaccurate.

Can someone please help, I need to understand how to do it as I am going to want similar stats for other scenarios.
ComplyOrDie8

Re: Custom Stat for Amount Won when taking an action

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:23 am

You can create these statistics by using the existing column that counts RFI:

cnt_p_raise_first_in
Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])

For 'My Currency Won RFI' you want to change this column to sum the amount won (in 'My Currency') when a player RFIs:

amt_won_curr_conv_rfi
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, cash_hand_player_statistics.val_curr_conv * cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_won, 0])

You can then create a custom statistic with this value expression:

My Currency Won RFI (make sure the format type is set to 'Money'):
amt_won_curr_conv_rfi

For 'BB Won' the principle is the same except you need to sum cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_won / cash_limit.amt_bb instead. For further information on custom statistics see this guide for the basics and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles