Fold to delay cb barrel stat not working

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to delay cb barrel stat not working

Postby Chamie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:39 am

Hi so to put it simple, I want my stat to show raised pots when OOP does XCF. So he calls a delay cbet and then folds to the next bet on river.

sum(if[lookup_actions_t.action = 'XC' AND lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%' AND (length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_first) AND lookup_actions_f.action='X' and not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp, 1, 0])

sum(if[lookup_actions_t.action = 'XC' AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0) AND (length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_first) AND lookup_actions_f.action='X' and not cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_def_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp, 1, 0])

To double check here... (length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2) should mean that the first aggression is the blind posting and that the second aggression is when IP raises pre if heads up? I guess the pre flop is fine but I must be doing something weird post flop.
Chamie

Re: Fold to delay cb barrel stat not working

Postby Chamie » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:02 am

So I noticed I had lenght instead of char_length not sure if that might be the reason or not or if its even relevant? Edit: No that didnt do much, help pls! :)
Chamie

Re: Fold to delay cb barrel stat not working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:41 pm

Chamie wrote:To double check here... (length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2) should mean that the first aggression is the blind posting and that the second aggression is when IP raises pre if heads up? I guess the pre flop is fine but I must be doing something weird post flop.

Yes but this doesn't specify that the hand is heads up (pre or postflop) so there could be one or more limpers/callers - see this post for more information on how the aggressors and actors strings work. Assuming you only want to 2 players on the flop you can use this:

sum(if[NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' AND lookup_actions_t.action = 'XC' AND lookup_actions_r.action = 'XF', 1, 0])

sum(if[NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 AND cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 AND lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' AND lookup_actions_t.action = 'XC' AND lookup_actions_r.action LIKE 'X_%', 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles