check fold stat for 3 bet pots, check raise stat for 3 bet p

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

check fold stat for 3 bet pots, check raise stat for 3 bet p

Postby VCardKiller » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:51 pm

Hi,

I am looking for the check fold stat for 3 bet pots, check raise stat for 3 bet pots and check call stat for 3 bet pots? On the flop, on the turn and on the river.

Thank you.
VCardKiller

Re: check fold stat for 3 bet pots, check raise stat for 3 b

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:54 am

Is this as the preflop aggressor or caller? Or does it not matter? If it's for both then you can duplicate and edit the built-in 'Check Raise' statistics for each street for 3Bet pots by adding char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 to the columns. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for further details and you can use that information to help build the check/call & check/fold versions.
Flag_Hippo

Postby VCardKiller » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:09 am

It would be a both. IP & OOP. I will try to make custom stats :)
VCardKiller

check fold stat for 3bet pots

Postby VCardKiller » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Can someone please make a tutorial for making this stat? I posted asking about this recently and got a reply but cannot figure out columns and editing check raise stat etc.
I literally spent the last 2-3hrs trying and cant get it. I'd really appreciate it as this stat is super important to have on a HUD. HM has it built in why cant PT4? Doesn't make sense.

I hope someone can help because I am seriously frustrated over this!

Regards,

VCardKiller
VCardKiller

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:12 pm

Here is a check raise flop custom statistic for 3Bet pots that can be edited for the turn and river also:

Check Raise Flop 3BP.zip
(659 Bytes) Downloaded 234 times

If you need any further assistance then let us know where you are having trouble and post details of what you have created so far and we can then give you guidance.
Flag_Hippo

Postby VCardKiller » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:12 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Here is a check raise flop custom statistic for 3Bet pots that can be edited for the turn and river also:

Check Raise Flop 3BP.zip

If you need any further assistance then let us know where you are having trouble and post details of what you have created so far and we can then give you guidance.

I could of duplicated that myself. Its not what I asked for. I want help with the process of making the codes and expressions used for x/f in 3bet pots. This has been going on for years players asking because I have seen posts from players on this forum and you guys not helping etc. Can you please do it? Its a mandatory stat to have and if you cant help I'll be moving over to HM. Its a joke that it is included by default!
VCardKiller

Postby VCardKiller » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:38 pm

I went onto the warehouse and found a stat for "Fold to F Float Bet (3B)" which was created. I decided to try and duplicate this stat and columns for turns and rivera and everything was validated on the columns and expressions but results on HUD show 0 for Turn and river but flop stat has a value which I consider accurate because I checked it for my own sample. I have attached a screenshot to show you what I mean.

https://gyazo.com/cbf8d35fc2955bc58b7ee119d6daa659

Here is the strings that is used in stat I downloaded

cnt_f_float_def_opp_3bet_pot

sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

AND

cnt_f_float_def_opp_action_fold_3bet_pot

sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF', 1, 0])
VCardKiller

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:39 pm

VCardKiller wrote:I decided to try and duplicate this stat and columns for turns and rivera and everything was validated on the columns and expressions but results on HUD show 0 for Turn and river but flop stat has a value which I consider accurate because I checked it for my own sample.

When you've created/edited custom columns then you make sure you have rebuilt your custom database cache via 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild'. You can also check to see if you have hands that meet the criteria by filtering for them in PokerTracker 4 or by using the method described here. If that doesn't help then please post the changes you have made for the turn and river and if possible an example hand that isn't counted but should be.

VCardKiller wrote:I am looking for the check fold stat for 3 bet pots

The custom statistic you downloaded is not specific for 3Bet pots - it's for 3Bet pots or higher. If you want it for 3Bet pots only then change this in each column:

Code: Select all
(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet)

to this:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet

Flag_Hippo wrote:Is this as the preflop aggressor or caller?

VCardKiller wrote:It would be a both.

When I asked this earlier and you said both did you mean in the same statistic or each separately? Bear in mind that the statistic you have downloaded is for the preflop aggressor only. If you want the statistic to count both situations or if you want to create a separate statistic for the preflop caller then let me know and I can suggest what further edits to make.
Flag_Hippo

Postby VCardKiller » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:35 am

when you've created/edited custom columns then you make sure you have rebuilt your custom database cache via 'Database -> Database Management -> Rebuild Cache -> Custom Cache Rebuild'.

I done a full cache rebuild and still the same results. I figured it wouldnt help because its picking up a value eg (0/122) OTT and eg (0/52) OTR. I dont understand why it works for flop and not on later streets. I also changed from 3bet+ to only 3bet spots. This is what it looks like now for the turn:

sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

sum(if[(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF', 1, 0])

You can also check to see if you have hands that meet the criteria by filtering for them in PokerTracker 4 or by using the method described here.

I also tried this and input expression filter as mentioned and it doesnt filter down to anything really. Its a mix of single raised pots and some 3bet ones but its not showing what I want it too. Its basically showing 302 hands this month but only 5 of them are "XF" OTT using the expression above. Please try and use what I used above to see what I am talking about.

When I asked this earlier and you said both did you mean in the same statistic or each separately?

At this stage the only stat I want is the "X/F" stat for OTF,OTT,OTR. There already is a xr stat for 3bet pots built into PT4. Please try and help me with this stat I am asking for.
VCardKiller

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:47 pm

VCardKiller wrote:I done a full cache rebuild and still the same results. I figured it wouldnt help because its picking up a value eg (0/122) OTT and eg (0/52) OTR. I dont understand why it works for flop and not on later streets.

You also need to edit the highlighted part of this code for the street you want to test for the players specific actions:

substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF'

VCardKiller wrote:I also changed from 3bet+ to only 3bet spots.

The change you made is not specific to 3Bet pots. cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet means that the player 3Bet preflop but this does not rule out that they could've 5Bet in the existing code. While that probably isn't too common a scenario to make sure you only get 3Bet spots then you can add what I suggested earlier:

char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3

Also if you do not want the statistics specifically for the preflop aggressor then you can remove:

(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '%R'

so you end up with:

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_check AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3, 1, 0])

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_facing > 0 AND substring(lookup_actions_f.action from 1 for 2) = 'XF' AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles