Standard deviation

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Standard deviation

Postby omegaman » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:54 am

I do not know where to find the more detail tab in session to find the standard deviation. Am i missing something or has this been removed.
omegaman

Re: Standard deviation

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:10 pm

I am not aware of any specific reporting functionality that has been removed and I don't know exactly what it is what you are referring to. There are standard deviation statistics you can add to your reports but if you need further assistance can you please explain in some more detail and if applicable attach a screenshot here or in a Support Ticket if that helps describe your query.
Flag_Hippo

Postby omegaman » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:53 pm

So apart from adding onto a report thats the only way to see the standard deviation? Can you not tell me how to find it on its own or how to create in a report.
omegaman

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:31 am

There isn't a built-in report that uses any of the standard deviation statistics so they would need to be added to an existing report or you can create your own custom player report in the 'My Reports' section and save it:

Guide: Creating My Reports

The only other place where standard deviation is used is the 'Overall Luck Bell Curve' report for cash game players in the 'LeakTracker' section which displays how lucky you have been in flopping sets and hitting draws.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles