All Players Report, locking players

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

All Players Report, locking players

Postby 99fietsman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:09 am

Hi,

I am working on making a all player reports, with only the regulars (have them filtered by vpip,pfr and hands). Now I have the 'regpool' in a player report, I want to f.e. look up what their RFI stat from EP is. However when I do that the previous filters (pfr,vpip and hands) only apply for the river now and it filters out a lot of the regulars. Is there a way to f.e. lock all the players from the 'regpool' report without filtering. So that I get relevant results for spots only played by these 'regulars'.

If I am unclear, please tell me.

Thanks,
RF
99fietsman

Re: All Players Report, locking players

Postby 99fietsman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:32 am

I think I found out what to do. Making the tag player.player_name = 'name1' OR player.player_name = 'name2' as expression filter, but these are 333 players I need to manually type in. Is there a way to do this faster? I have all the names in Excel, so I can easily copy paste, but would like a faster option if possible.

Thanks.
99fietsman

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 am

That may be possible but I don't know of a specific method to do that.
Flag_Hippo

Postby 99fietsman » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:30 am

Okay, I wouldn't know either. Is there a different way to categorize villains/players? Seperating them into 2 groups with 2 different all players reports.
99fietsman

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Yes. Can you please give us some more details about your report and an example of what you would like to do with the data.
Flag_Hippo

Postby winday » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Hey I have basicly the same need.
But I need to filter hands vs fish only.
I am playing spin and goes. So fish for me is a player who I have less than 30 hands.
I want to see my hands vs players who has 30 hands or less.
What should I use for expresion filter ?
winday

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 am

This expression will filter hands for those players who have less than 30:

Code: Select all
player.id_player in (SELECT p.id_player from player p, tourney_cache tc where p.id_player = tc.id_player group by p.id_player HAVING (( CASE WHEN (sum(tc.cnt_hands)) <> 0 THEN (sum(tc.cnt_hands)) ELSE 0 END < 30)))

For this expression you will need to turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option and the data you will see will be from the perspective of these players. If you want to see the hands from your perspective then you should use this instead:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, tourney_cache tc where thps.id_player = tc.id_player group by thps.id_hand, thps.id_player having ((((sum(tc.cnt_hands))) < 30)))

If you get an 'Unable to execute query' error in your hand report with this filter then that's a known issue and you will need to select 'All Hands' instead of 'Most Recent x Hands' to see the data.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles