Fold vs Cbet 3Bet Pot IP/OOP

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold vs Cbet 3Bet Pot IP/OOP

Postby RadioKAOS » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:48 am

Hey Everyone. I wanted to ask here before I attempt to create these statistics myself. I know that in the HUD Profile Editor you can filter the Fold v F Cbet 3Bet Pot statistic for position, but what I would like to do is to have the positional stats available on the Default statistic list so I can add it to my PT4 player's report for frequency analysis. The IP/OOP filters for this statistic are not available in the Default statistics list. I assumed that since we can filter them in the HUD Profile Editor for position that the proper columns and variables would already exist in the "Configure Statistics" section in order to quickly create them, however I'm not finding any. I haven't created custom stats in PT4 for years, and even then those were preflop stats so I'm extremely rusty on this sort of thing. How would I go about creating a statistic for how often a player folds to a cbet in a 3bet pot while IP/OOP? This is for tournaments by the way. Thanks in advance.
RadioKAOS

Re: Fold vs Cbet 3Bet Pot IP/OOP

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:44 am

If you want that information added to your reports then that would require custom statistics which you can create by adding tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position to the existing columns for IP hands and NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position for OOP hands.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles