open limp fold vs allin

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

open limp fold vs allin

Postby nherrego » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:36 am

I tried to build the stat open limp and fold vs allin raise, but it didn't work after rebuilding cache.
Does anyone see where I went wrong:

Preflop Open limp fold vs AI:
(cnt_p_limp_foldvsAI / cnt_p_limp_faceraisevsAI) * 100

cnt_p_limp_foldvsAI:
sum(if[ tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'CF%' , 1, 0])

cnt_p_limp_faceraisevsAI:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack, 1, 0])
nherrego

Re: open limp fold vs allin

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:00 am

How exactly is it not working? Looking at your expressions I can see you haven't included tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp in the opportunities column but if that doesn't fix it please specify exactly what the problem is. If a hand is being counted that should not be (or vice versa) then post an example.
Flag_Hippo

Postby nherrego » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:10 am

I tried it like this but still not working hows 0/0 in hud, where the normal limp fold (vs any size) has some counts.
This is what i got so far:
(cnt_p_limp_foldvsAI / cnt_p_limp_faceraisevsAI) * 100

cnt_p_limp_foldvsAI:
sum(if[ tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'CF%' , 1, 0])

cnt_p_limp_faceraisevsAI:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack, 1, 0])
nherrego

Postby nherrego » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:46 pm

Also is it possible to write like :
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing >= (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / 1.25)

basicly dividing it by 1.25, which would take into account all bet sizes bigger then 80% of the effective stack size
nherrego

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles