How to analyze reg players by making aliases

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to analyze reg players by making aliases

Postby akimuhamaguchi » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:14 am

Hi,guys

I am trying to make reports or statistics by making aliases of regular players(like hands > 500) in 6max game but PT4 can not combine players who play on the same table.
I've tried to filter the player pool reports but it did not work because in the situation bellow cnt_hand or Hands(statistic) does not mean hands played by each player, right??
Does anyone have an idea or know the forum where this problem already solved??

Regards
Attachments
alias.PNG
if cnt_hands>500, situation doesn't change
akimuhamaguchi

Re: How to analyze reg players by making aliases

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:43 am

If the 'Filter on Active Player' option is turned off such as in a custom all players report then you will see all hands in the database from every players perspective. So for example in a database with 1,000 personal 6max hands the report would show 6,000 total hands for all players in the database (if there are no other filters applied). If you do not want your own data mixed in when doing population analysis you can add a filter for (NOT) Player Is Hero.
Flag_Hippo

Postby akimuhamaguchi » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:45 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:If the 'Filter on Active Player' option is turned off such as in a custom all players report then you will see all hands in the database from every players perspective. So for example in a database with 1,000 personal 6max hands the report would show 6,000 total hands for all players in the database (if there are no other filters applied). If you do not want your own data mixed in when doing population analysis you can add a filter for (NOT) Player Is Hero.

Thanks for a quick reply.
I've understood that the report show the total hands for the all the database.
I already know how to filter hands threshold after showing each player's name.(1. cnt_hands > 700)

In this situation, cnt_hands means the total hands, so if I filter as 'cnt_hands > 300' doesn't make any sense,right??
I want cut the players who only plays more than personal 300 hands without showing each players name like this, so do you know how to do this without showing each other player name??(2)
Attachments
1.PNG
in this report, how to cut the player who only play hands like less than 700??
2.PNG
cnt_hands > 700 works from each player hands point of view
akimuhamaguchi

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:01 pm

When using a simple expression filter like cnt_hands that will be just be applied on the values that are actually visible within the hands column in the report so that only works for each player when the 'Player' statistic is still included. If you've removed the 'Player' statistic from the report then that requires a more complex expression filter:

Code: Select all
player.id_player in (SELECT p.id_player from player p, cash_cache cc where p.id_player = cc.id_player group by p.id_player HAVING (( CASE WHEN (sum(cc.cnt_hands)) <> 0 THEN (sum(cc.cnt_hands)) ELSE 0 END > 300)))
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:16 am

It´s been a while...I would like to replay hands from a certain players pool...How can I achieve this?

Let´s assume I have a list of regulars on my games but, I would like to filter them out.
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:06 pm

What is the specific criteria you want to use for the filtering those hands? Are these heads up hands or multiway hands? Cash or tournament?
Flag_Hippo

Postby mooooNy » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:10 pm

mooooNy

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles