How the other players see me?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How the other players see me?

Postby davideb98 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:17 pm

hi , first post here . I'd need to see how other players see me , so for example if they have 2k hands on me what are my VPIP ,PFR ecc according to their stats . thank you!!
davideb98

Re: How the other players see me?

Postby socito » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:08 am

I don't think that's exists
socito

vs me

Postby socito » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:09 am

Exist any way to see the stats villain is playing against me?
socito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:26 am

There is no way to know which opponents are using tracking software and if they do what HUD filters they are using but if you want to see your HUD data for those hands you can export hands played against that player and import them to a new database and replay them there. You could also view your statistics in a custom player report with the use of an expression filter. Make sure you're the active player and create a new 'Player Report' with whatever stats you want to see and use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Replace Villain with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed. You will also need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if you are in a tournament report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby socito » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:34 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:There is no way to know which opponents are using tracking software and if they do what HUD filters they are using but if you want to see your HUD data for those hands you can export hands played against that player and import them to a new database and replay them there. You could also view your statistics in a custom player report with the use of an expression filter. Make sure you're the active player and create a new 'Player Report' with whatever stats you want to see and use this expression filter:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'. Replace Villain with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed. You will also need to replace "cash" with "tourney" if you are in a tournament report.

Mr. Flag u didn't answer my question :(

socito wrote:Exist any way to see the stats villain is playing against me?
socito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:52 pm

I thought your question was the same as the OP. Can you please explain this in more detail for me please so I can understand exactly what it is you want.
Flag_Hippo

Postby socito » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:00 am

For example if some villain has 3bet bb vs btn 9% overall, I would like to see the stat but for the times he 3bet against me only.
socito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:37 am

Those are known as 'vs Hero' statistics and they are not available by default in PokerTracker 4. There is a thread on creating stats vs hero here and some of our Premium partners such as PokerProHUDs sell these kinds of statistics.
Flag_Hippo

Postby socito » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:32 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:Those are known as 'vs Hero' statistics and they are not available by default in PokerTracker 4. There is a thread on creating stats vs hero here and some of our Premium partners such as PokerProHUDs sell these kinds of statistics.

where can i find these guys?
socito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:19 pm

ProPokerHUDs have a sub-forum here and details of their 'vs Hero' stat pack can be viewed here.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles