Hud changing position

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hud changing position

Postby whyme still » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:06 pm

When I go on break and come back, my HUD is always rotating on the table and I don't have the right stats for the selected player. Is there a way I can fix this so the HUD doesn't move when I take breaks? It's only for one hand but it's annoying when you multi table. I play at poker stars and my preferred seat is on auto center for 6max. Here are the setting in configuration.
Attachments
PS config.png
whyme still

Re: Hud changing position

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:38 am

You should not use both auto-center and a preferred seat setting in PokerTracker 4 and PokerStars. If you have selected specific preferred seats in the PokerStars software then this overrides the "Always Auto-Center Me" for those tables sizes (on non-Zoom tables) so we recommend that you select "Always Auto-Center Me" in the PokerStars software and don't select any specific preferred seats:

1. In PokerStars go to "Settings -> Table Appearance -> Preferred Seat" and enable "Always Auto-Center Me". Next deselect any specific preferred seats for the tables displayed below so there are no ticks showing.

2. In PokerTracker 4 go to "Configure -> Site & Import Options -> PokerStars" and enable "Auto-Center". Next deselect any specific preferred seats selected in PokerTracker 4 so there are no ticks showing.

Please note that this will probably not resolve the issue if these are not official breaks. If you are taking a break while play is going on then with no Hero in the hand the HUD will display based on the seat numbers in the last hand imported without any adjustment and they will only rotate back after you have played a hand at the table again.
Flag_Hippo

Postby whyme still » Wed May 27, 2020 10:22 pm

No this hasn't fix the issue. Every time I miss a hand the HUD rotated. You take a few few minutes break in a day. That's a lot of hands at the end of the day that your hud was off. It's just really annoying when multi tabling. Would it be possible there is a fix for this in the future? I don't understand how it can work for zoom (hud being are the right spot on first hand) but can't work for regular cash. I mean im still sitting at the table, why because I sit out the hud has to rotated? Could there be a way to lock the spot of the hud?
whyme still

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu May 28, 2020 6:37 am

As I mentioned when you sit out you can no longer be identified in the previous hand imported and the HUD will rotate back to default as it cannot use the preferred seat settings anymore and it will only rotate back after you have played a hand at the table again. Zoom works differently and PokerStars provides a special file that PokerTracker 4 uses to identify the players on the table at the start of each hand.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Erdis » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:20 am

Hi there!

I have the same problem but on Winamax: my HUD keep moving and lock it doesn't fix the issue. I've tried to disabled prefered seat but it doesn't c hange anything. Do you have an idea to fix it?

Thank you
Erdis

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:13 am

So we can find see what's going on here please report this issue to us in a Support Ticket:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles