Have a way to remove Cold calls on filtters ?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Have a way to remove Cold calls on filtters ?

Postby Gustavix320 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:44 pm

So, im making a filter of specific hands that i folded facing a 3bet, but i want to remove cold calls and take only HU situations.

Example
3bet 1.png

I could remove squeeze situations, when another player calls, and another one 3bet squeeze by choosing on quick filters: "facing pre flop action whit size squeezed between 2 ~ 1000 big blind" and denying that, like this
size 1.png

But i can't find something to remove thats cold calls

So, have a way to do this whit simple filters or need a expression ?
Gustavix320

Re: Have a way to remove Cold calls on filtters ?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:50 pm

You can use this filter expression for that:

Code: Select all
(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action = 'F' and char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 and char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p) = 2) or (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_p_3bet_action SIMILAR TO '(C|R)' and char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) >= 3 and char_length(tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p) >= 3 and substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1) ::int = substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 3 for 1) ::int)
Flag_Hippo

Re: Have a way to remove Cold calls on filtters ?

Postby Gustavix320 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Thanks man. It helps alot
Gustavix320

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles