Looking for population BB Defense

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Looking for population BB Defense

Postby KMason531 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:07 pm

Is it possible to have a report where I can see how often the population folds to my BTN open in the BB? Ideally I want to look at just the regs that I play against most often, so if I could do this in an all players report and then just export it to Excel and remove the players I don't care about that would be perfect.
KMason531

Re: Looking for population BB Defense

Postby KMason531 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:42 pm

KMason531 wrote:Is it possible to have a report where I can see how often the population folds to my BTN open in the BB? Ideally I want to look at just the regs that I play against most often, so if I could do this in an all players report and then just export it to Excel and remove the players I don't care about that would be perfect.

Additionally if this is not possible I would just want to create a filter that shows what the BB's response is when I raise on the BTN and the SB folds. So really all I need is to create a filter that shows when I RFI OTB, with no limpers and the SB folds.
KMason531

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:51 am

KMason531 wrote:Is it possible to have a report where I can see how often the population folds to my BTN open in the BB? Ideally I want to look at just the regs that I play against most often, so if I could do this in an all players report and then just export it to Excel and remove the players I don't care about that would be perfect.

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_bb_steal_fold and cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.flg_hero and chps.flg_steal_att and chps.position = 0)

You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KMason531 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:04 pm

Thanks! Would this also cover the SB folding? Additionally is there a good place for me to learn how to write my own PT4 expressions?
KMason531

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:42 am

KMason531 wrote:Would this also cover the SB folding?

The SB folds in that scenario. If you want to see what happens when SB folds and BB does anything then change cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_bb_steal_fold to cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8.
KMason531 wrote:Additionally is there a good place for me to learn how to write my own PT4 expressions?

Expressions like this are used in custom statistics and this guide covers the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide goes into more detail. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.
Flag_Hippo

Postby KMason531 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:08 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:
KMason531 wrote:Would this also cover the SB folding?

The SB folds in that scenario. If you want to see what happens when SB folds and BB does anything then change cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_bb_steal_fold to cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8.
KMason531 wrote:Additionally is there a good place for me to learn how to write my own PT4 expressions?

Expressions like this are used in custom statistics and this guide covers the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide goes into more detail. The latter was written for PokerTracker 3 but the techniques all apply to PokerTracker 4, the interface is just slightly different.

Thanks!
KMason531

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles