filter report how i did run with fish/no fish at the table

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

filter report how i did run with fish/no fish at the table

Postby daniguru » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Hi
is it possible to filter for how my sessions did run when there were >=1 fish at a table
or how my sessions did run when no fish at a table etc?

thanks a lot
Daniel
daniguru

Re: filter report how i did run with fish/no fish at the tab

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:53 am

I don't know exactly know how you want to specify that but you can use this expression filter to filter your data for when a player with a VPIP of more than 50% was dealt into a hand:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.id_player in (select cc.id_player from cash_cache cc where true group by cc.id_player having ((sum(cc.cnt_vpip) * 1.0) / (sum(cc.cnt_hands) * 1.0) - sum(cc.cnt_walks) * 1.0) > .5))

You can change the .5 as required and/or the columns queried if you want to use a different statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Postby daniguru » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:06 pm

great many thanks hippo
daniguru

Postby daniguru » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:20 pm

hi hippo
hope its ok if i come back to this again...
i tried to put this code into report...but even if i filter the date for "one session day" pokertracker is just counting and counting without ever shoving some results...maybe a failure in the code or did i do something wrong in the report filter? i did put it into (new report, player report , then add new expression filter)

many thanks and best regards
daniel
daniguru

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:59 am

Filters like this can take a while to complete and especially if you have a large database although you could experiment with the filter in a smaller database to make sure it works as you expect. Also if you are using a Small Stakes license then that might be slowing things down so if that applies to you then you can open a Support Ticket to be notified of any changes in that regard.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles