custom stat rfi + stack size need help

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

custom stat rfi + stack size need help

Postby jahember » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:42 pm

hi. i need some help to create a stats that give rfi + by stack size ( 1-3 / 4-7 / 8-10 /11 + )
i dont speack much english , i need someone or a video that explain me step by step how to make those please
or if someone can copy those stats or explain me
thank you
(speaking french )
jahember

Re: custom stat rfi + stack size need help

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:00 am

This post shows how to create a custom statistic by stack size.
Flag_Hippo

Postby jahember » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:11 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:This post shows how to create a custom statistic by stack size.

thanks i tried i just need to change the pfr by rfi but i dont know where i messed out i got this for the first step and it dont work :

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 1 AND 3
jahember

Postby jahember » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:14 pm

its all good i finally understand thank you
jahember

Postby jahember » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:46 pm

finally i got a little probleme with the 11+ bb .... i figured i had to put a end number so i did 11-30 but the hud show like 629/283 hand so like over 150% i dont get it it could be 11+ it dosent matter but i dont know how to do i got this :

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 11 AND 30, 1, 0])

+

sum(if[ lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '__%' OR (lookup_actions_p.action LIKE '_' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before > (tourney_blinds.amt_bb + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante)) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_blind + tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_ante))) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers > 0 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_opp) )AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 11 AND 30, 1, 0])
jahember

Postby jahember » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:13 pm

finally all work :)
jahember

Postby angstone » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:18 am

hey cool thing: D can you tell me how you did it? or send to me? I would like to create an RFI stat for 2BB oR and 2.5BB oR and I can't do it with totorial either. Please help me: D
angstone

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles