auto-switching HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

auto-switching HUD

Postby vherreral » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:33 pm

Hi, I see my Hud switches automatically from my desired 3 way HUD to a basic pt4 hud for hu when playing spins, how can I get my desired hud for HU?
vherreral

Re: auto-switching HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:03 am

You can set what HUD to display by default based on table size, number of players e.t.c. in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options -> Profile Select'. Bear in mind if there is any crossover between settings the one higher in the list takes priority.
Flag_Hippo

Postby vherreral » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:16 pm

So for example, when talking about spins, meaning I want to change huds whenever I get to HU play, do I need to set both huds as Seats: "3 handed play" but need to set my 3way hud for Players: "3-6 players" and the HU HUD for Players: "2 players"?
vherreral

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:27 am

You can set things up by just using the number of players but if you play in other games/table sizes and want a different HUD displayed when 3h/hu then you will need to use the table size option as well.
Flag_Hippo

Postby dave2085 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:45 am

Hi, this topic is discussed already a lot. That it's not possible for PT4 to show the HUD before the first hand.

My additional question is;
My HUD is switching when only 2 players are left at the table (Heads-up HUD). When a player is eliminated the HUD switches after the first Heads-up hand is played. Why isn't the HUD switching instantly, after the eliminated player is removed from the table? I mean this information is shown in the handhistory.

Obviously I don't know how the HUD switch is working. But Isn't it somehow possible to provide the switched HUD after the player is eliminated and not after the first heads-up hand is played?!

Is there maybe an additional tool to get this accomplished?
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:41 am

PokerTracker 4 does not track hands in progress and any "live" data is based on the last hand imported so if the number of players change there will be a delay of one hand until the first hand imports where two players were dealt in.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles