All Players Report - How to filter situations?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

All Players Report - How to filter situations?

Postby Waaaghbozz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:59 am

Hi,
I want to make some analysis to population tendencies.
If I create an All Players Report and filter to e.g. "Stakes: $1" or "Posted Big Blind" it perfectly works.
But if I filter to "Raise Continuation Bet Opportunity" or anything thats not completly basic, the reports does not find any players anymore.

How can I filter to exact situations? E.g. a player report for all 3bet BU vs CO situations and so on.

Best Regards,
Waaaghbozz
Waaaghbozz

Re: All Players Report - How to filter situations?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:32 pm

Waaaghbozz wrote:But if I filter to "Raise Continuation Bet Opportunity" or anything thats not completly basic, the reports does not find any players anymore.

The 'Raise Continuation Bet Opportunity' filter is working for me in an 'All Players Report'. Can you please attach a screenshot of your entire PokerTracker 4 report window including all active filters either here or privately in a Support Ticket.
Waaaghbozz wrote:How can I filter to exact situations? E.g. a player report for all 3bet BU vs CO situations and so on.

You can filter for the position of the first raiser and 3Bettor in:

'Hand Details > Player Position -> Preflop -> Position Of......'

Guide: Filters
Flag_Hippo

Postby Waaaghbozz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:45 pm

The last 2 posts are gone (?).

When I remove "Player" from the report stats I get an error. "Unable to execute query".
But I dont need this anyway. Because PT4 sums up the stats on the bottom line.

Maybe you did not get the question right. I know how to basic filter a "all player report".
But the Problem is: If I use specific (!!!) filters the report doenst work.

To make it more clear with an example.
1) Filters that work:
https://i.gyazo.com/c08bc6b2aa4e6bf4633 ... 69da17.png

You can see the filters a) stake, b) players dealt into hand, c) position of player is exactly 2 that works!

2) Filters that dont work:
https://i.gyazo.com/a7da7d434c0aed82ad7 ... 6d2ce0.png

If I filter to "raised preflop any 3bet" or something simular like that, I get NO response. He finds NO players at all. That is my problem.
Waaaghbozz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:05 am

Waaaghbozz wrote:The last 2 posts are gone (?)

I haven't removed any posts but you did post in this thread also.
Waaaghbozz wrote:To make it more clear with an example.
1) Filters that work:
https://i.gyazo.com/c08bc6b2aa4e6bf4633 ... 69da17.png

You can see the filters a) stake, b) players dealt into hand, c) position of player is exactly 2 that works!

2) Filters that dont work:
https://i.gyazo.com/a7da7d434c0aed82ad7 ... 6d2ce0.png

If I filter to "raised preflop any 3bet" or something simular like that, I get NO response. He finds NO players at all. That is my problem.

You changed the position between those filters from 2 to 0 so did you have results with the position of the 3bettor still set to 2? Your first filter only has 378 hands which is a very small sample and it just looks like you do not have any hands that meet the criteria of your second filter. To check this:

1. Remove the 'Raised Preflop Any 3Bet' filter.

2. Remove the 'Player' statistic from the report.

3. Add the 'Position' and '3Bet Preflop' statistics to the report.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Waaaghbozz » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:23 am

I see, I posted in the wrong thread.

Again, if I remove "player" statistic I allways get this error:
https://i.gyazo.com/433cdb2e9f3fa926216 ... 0dde34.png

Maybe you don't really understand what I want:

I want to filter specific situations, for example: CO openpaises, BU 3bets, CO calls. How do players behave in those spots? That is what I want to do. I want to see how often the player cbets, fold to cbets and so on.
But as soon as I put in any specific filters I get no results anymore. Even tho with very big databases where those situations happend a few thousand times.

If I create a Hand report and choose a specific player in my database it works perfectly.

If I create an All Players report I get no results at all.
Waaaghbozz

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:10 pm

I understand what you want and if the filters are working for you in a 'Hand Report' then they should also work in an 'All Players Report'. I don't know why that would be the case so please report this to us in a Support Ticket with all relevant information, a link to this thread and a log file that has recorded the issue (including the error you get when removing the 'Player' statistic):

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo

Postby Bombonn » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:47 pm

hey did you maybe have the filter : hands > X on? i removed that cause PT won't find 2000 hands of a single situation. cheers
Bombonn

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles