MTT information stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: MTT information stats

Postby Kadwallon » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:05 pm

Ok the stat is working. Not sure what i changed but it is filting well now !

It's still a mysterty for the number of tourneys but anyway

Thanks for your help
Kadwallon

Re: MTT information stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:14 am

Kadwallon wrote:I feel like a noob to be struggling like this, but what do you actually put in your column "amt_starting_stack" ?

I am using the expression you posted here.
Kadwallon wrote:However here, i don't think it is the matter, because when i apply the same report on winamax, it does the same and there is a huge difference 985 tourney displayed out of 2185 of something.

It's certainly possible to have tournaments with no hands for other sites as well and there could be more than one reason for that.
Kadwallon wrote:Ok the stat is working. Not sure what i changed but it is filting well now !

It's still a mysterty for the number of tourneys but anyway

Yes the statistic isn't the issue it's the difference between your tournament numbers. I can only reproduce the difference between the two reports when there are tournaments with no hands in them.

Go to 'Results -> Basic -> By Tournament' and add the starting stack to that report. Sort the column by ascending values and if any tournaments are reporting a starting stack value of zero then those tournaments have no hands in them:

stack.PNG
stack.PNG (7.14 KiB) Viewed 349 times
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles