Opponent VPIP based on RFI sizing

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Opponent VPIP based on RFI sizing

Postby batistbp » Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:56 pm

Hi all,

I’m pretty new to PT4.
I want to make a report that will show how often opponents are calling RFI based on sizing.
For example, opponent calling frequency when the raise is 2x vs. 2.5x vs 3x etc…
Would also be helpful to see how often they 3-bet versus the different sizings as well.
Anybody have any tips?

Thank you for any help!!!!
batistbp

Re: Opponent VPIP based on RFI sizing

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:21 am

You could filter for the size of the raise faced in the filter section Actions and Opportunities > Preflop > Preflop Actions Encountered With Sizes.
If you want to see data for all players at once (rather than a single opponent that you select in the Player list dropdown) then you will need to make an 'All Players' report in My Reports.
WhiteRider

Postby batistbp » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:53 pm

WhiteRider wrote:You could filter for the size of the raise faced in the filter section Actions and Opportunities > Preflop > Preflop Actions Encountered With Sizes.
If you want to see data for all players at once (rather than a single opponent that you select in the Player list dropdown) then you will need to make an 'All Players' report in My Reports.

Is there a way to aggregate it into population data for the entire player pool?
batistbp

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:52 am

The summary line in an 'All Players' report will give you that but you can also remove the 'Player' statistic from the report to group that data. Additionally if you add a filter for NOT(Player is Hero) you'll see the information from villains only.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles