Question about "made hand" filters

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Question about "made hand" filters

Postby jfletch2323 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:19 pm

I am trying to make a filter that finds the times I bet the river with a busted hand (no pair at all).

When I search for made hand as "high card, any street" it shows the hands where earlier I had nothing but still made a hand by showdown. It also shows the hands where I ended up with nothing but they didn't go to showdown because the villain folded.

If I search for "high card, on the river" for some reason only shows the ones where I was called.

The hands where I have nothing and the villain folds are showing up in the first search, but not the second.
jfletch2323

Re: Question about "made hand" filters

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:45 am

jfletch2323 wrote:If I search for "high card, on the river" for some reason only shows the ones where I was called.

The hands where I have nothing and the villain folds are showing up in the first search, but not the second.

Using a 'Made Hand - High Card On River' filter I see hands where villains fold on the river. Are you using any other filters? If you need further assistance please attach a screenshot showing your entire PokerTracker 4 report window here or privately in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles