Stat I used has gone after reinstalling

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stat I used has gone after reinstalling

Postby DaveLv7 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:26 pm

Apologies if this is in the forum but I cannot find it. Anyway, after reinstalling PT4 (and windows) I had to reset the hud I have been using because I forgot to back it up. The problem is a stat which I used (for my own reasons) is either not working or not there anymore. I had, amongst others, hands played this session with player, and hands played all time with player. They were simply 'hands' and 'times' stats but hands and times now only shows 'this session' hands. Am I missing something?
DaveLv7

Re: Stat I used has gone after reinstalling

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:05 pm

If you kept your user data files when reinstalling Windows you should still have the statistic - does it exist in PokerTracker 4 if you search for it via 'Configure -> Statistics'?
Flag_Hippo

Postby DaveLv7 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:24 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you kept your user data files when reinstalling Windows you should still have the statistic - does it exist in PokerTracker 4 if you search for it via 'Configure -> Statistics'?

No, I was a bit 'upset' that something had 'broken' the PC and its only now I know to redirect ALL software to Dropbox. It was 'Time but does not do the same thing anymore. I will have a look again but yes it was in stats. It was there before.

It was_ hands-sessions and times -this session
DaveLv7

Postby DaveLv7 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:09 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If you kept your user data files when reinstalling Windows you should still have the statistic - does it exist in PokerTracker 4 if you search for it via 'Configure -> Statistics'?

Might have found it as you possibly lifted the smoke from my eyes. Thanks anyway.. I will report back..

I also didn't think (idiot) that the player notes are stored locally on stars... What did I think was going on ffs
DaveLv7

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles