New to leak finding - filter help needed

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

New to leak finding - filter help needed

Postby brimstead » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:36 pm

Hi, I'm new to leak finding on PT4 and I'm using filters to look at some common scenarios. I've tried making some filters, however I end up with a subset of less than 300 hands from a total sample of 65k so am concerned my filters aren't right.

Could you please lt me know if this filters match what I'm trying to look at?

Scenario: Double barrels without a made hand
- Player is hero
- Bet flop cbet
- Bet turn cbet
- made hand high card on flop or turn

This gives me 299 hands from a total smaple of 65k. Does that sound reasonable? I've done the same for turn cbets with flush draws and straight draws, but how do I bring them altogether into one filter? I'd like to see all double barrel bluffs together. When I add more filters I cannot select "OR"

Thanks for your help!
brimstead

Re: New to leak finding - filter help needed

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:02 am

brimstead wrote:This gives me 299 hands from a total smaple of 65k. Does that sound reasonable?"

That seems OK although what reasonable numbers are will probably vary depending on the type of data (cash/tournament, HU/6max/full ring).
brimstead wrote:I've done the same for turn cbets with flush draws and straight draws, but how do I bring them altogether into one filter? I'd like to see all double barrel bluffs together. When I add more filters I cannot select "OR"

You need to select the desired filters (hold the CTRL key while selecting) and then you can group them with 'OR':

Guide: Grouping Filters
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles