Custom stat with different session timeout length?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Custom stat with different session timeout length?

Postby mythrilfox » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:20 am

Hi,

I was trying to figure out if it was possible to create a custom statistic with different session timeout length than the default 30m. I see that the time statistics are dependent on functions like lookup_realminutes_month(). are these functions defined in postgres somewhere? I was browsing through pgadmin and couldn't find anything. is this even possible? I was thinking I might be able to do something in pgadmin if I had a little more understanding of how the default stat works.
mythrilfox

Re: Custom stat with different session timeout length?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:46 am

Sorry but I don't know if that's even possible with the current database schema. If you want to be notified if the session timeout becomes customisable in a future update then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Postby mythrilfox » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:19 am

Hm alright, thanks for the heads up. Just curious, are those functions defined in the PT4 software then?
mythrilfox

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:28 am

Yes it's defined by PokerTracker 4 and the session times in the database are set when hands are imported with the timeout between one session and another being created fixed at 30 minutes. This makes it difficult if not impossible to extract information from the database based on a different timeout length.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles