Expression filter for excluding certain players

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Expression filter for excluding certain players

Postby PetarM » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:31 pm

Hello,

I would like to make an expression filter that excludes certain players from the filtered hands.
For example I filter all the hands where SB open shoves but I want to exclude all the hands where player "Vilain" is SB and open shoves.

Thank you
PetarM

Re: Expression filter for excluding certain players

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:04 am

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.position = 9 and thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')
Flag_Hippo

Postby PetarM » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:48 am

Many thanks,
And if I want to add more players, should I copy/paste the line:
NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.position = 9 and thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')

or there might be a more efficient way

Thanks
PetarM

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:05 pm

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and tourney_hand_player_statistics.position = 9 and NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, player p where thps.position = 9 and thps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name SIMILAR TO '(Villain1|Villain2)')

You can use more player names as long as you keep the same format e.g: '(Villain1|Villain2|Villain3|Villain4)'.
Flag_Hippo

Postby PetarM » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:26 am

great, thank you :)
PetarM

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles