Reporting on lines

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Reporting on lines

Postby lopperma » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:04 am

Hi,

I'm trying to make assertions about some player pool tendencies based on the hands in my database.
For example, based on all the hands that went to showdown (ideally not just the ones where I was involved in the SD):
When one player went all-in and another player called, what percentage of the time did the caller win the hand?

I guess it's a little bit like the "WSD after River Call" stat applied to the entire pool (or a subset thereof) and possibly filtered down to hands that had an all-in a river all-in.

Knowing some SQL, I could probably do something like this by working directly with the database and the cash_hand_player_statistics table. But maybe there is a more straightforward approach that I'm missing.

Cheers!
lopperma

Re: Reporting on lines

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:46 am

You can see population data in PokerTracker 4 if you go to 'My Reports -> New Report' and create an 'All Players Report'. Popultaion data will be on the summary line but you can also remove the 'Player' stat from the report (double click on it under 'Report Stats') to remove the rows for individual players. You can then add the stats you want to the report by double clicking the ones you want under 'Available Stats'. Additionally if you add the following filter: NOT(Player is Hero) you'll see the data from villains only without your own stats mixed in. If the statistics you want to see do not exist by default then that would require a custom statistic - see this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles