Iso

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Iso

Postby guigz18 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Hello, what filters i need to activate for "card range" for an iso vs limp in hu. I tried many things and don't find for the moment. If someone car help me. Thanks.
guigz18

Re: Iso

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:34 am

Can you please attach a screenshot of the filters you have created so far. Also what exact situation do you want when you say 'an iso vs limp in hu'? Please explain in specific detail.
Flag_Hippo

Postby guigz18 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:17 pm

The specific situation is, in hu, after a limp sb, bb iso and i want to see his range. Thanks.
Attachments
3cc019aecee7a68a1a26d2a30aedb98c.png
guigz18

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:03 pm

guigz18 wrote:The specific situation is, in hu, after a limp sb, bb iso and i want to see his range.

That looks fine based on your screenshot. Is it not working for you? If so please give detail why that's the case with an example hand history but bear in mind the following:

1. Your description for the note in the thread isn't matching what I see in your screenshot where you mention "shove" and what appears to be a stack range in the note (10-15).

2. When using {cardrange} notes can only be applied for the player if the hand reaches showdown (or player is hero).

3. To see new notes on old hands you will need to purge and reprocess your existing notes.
Flag_Hippo

Postby guigz18 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:38 pm

No, that's not working. My description doesnt care, it's just for test. And yes, i know it's just when i saw showdown. I tried some test and i didnt found the good filters for the moment.
guigz18

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:25 pm

You can try these filters using the normal filters window to check that it finds the correct hands.

If you have a hand which isn't filtered correctly please save the filter as a Quick Filter and attach it to a Support Ticket with the hand history so that we can take a look.

If normal filters find the hands correctly then you likely need to purge and recreate your notes and/or the hands do not have known hole cards for the villain, as Flag_Hippo suggested, or maybe they fall outside of the date range configured in NoteTracker, but if you're sure that you have relevant hands which are not generating notes then please attach your note definition and the HH to a Support Ticket.
WhiteRider

Postby Fezox » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:30 am

This post looks out of date, but if anyone is interested it works for me with these filters :

PS: The last filter refers to Non-Allin Iso
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Fezox

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker