Bet All-In

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Bet All-In

Postby Matschi73 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:47 am

I'm seeking for a way to filter and note All-In Bets on different streets. It is no problem to filter AI-Calls and AI-Raises f.e. on the flop, but i'm not able to filter out AI-Bets. I would be happy if someone has a solution for this. Thanks in advance.
Matschi73

Re: Bet All-In

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:34 am

Yes, unfortunately there isn't a simple filter for bet all-in (I believe we have that request in our system so if you want to add weight to that you can open a Support Ticket about it).

If you want hands where you bet all-in and were called then you can do that by filtering for making a bet on the flop as your only action, and seeing the turn but making no action on the turn.
Actions and Opportunities > Flop > Flop Action Sequence > First Action = Bet
NOT( Actions and Opportunities > Flop > Flop Action Sequence > Second Action = Any Action ) (How to 'NOT' a filter)
Actions and Opportunities > Turn > Saw Turn
NOT ( Actions and Opportunities > Turn > Flop Action Sequence > First Action = Any Action )

Filtering for betting all-in including when not called would require an expression filter in My Reports, like:
cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_made >= cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_effective_stack
WhiteRider

Postby Matschi73 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:48 am

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it. But not sure if it will work if there is more than one opponent, neither of whom are all in and the betting on the turn continues. But that's rather rare.
Matschi73

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:59 pm

Only actions of the "active player" (the one from whose point of view you're looking at the hand) will match the filters, so if you're all-in on the flop and see the turn then you will take no actions. (Other players may act, but you will not, so "NOT (first action = any action)" will be true.)
WhiteRider

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker