Can't open tables from TableTracker Search

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Can't open tables from TableTracker Search

Postby One23drumm » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:49 am

Hello.

I'm using TableTracker for the first day today. Here is the problem: I successfully launch PokerStars client through PokerTracker, but I can't open any table from the TableTracker search. It just losts in thought for 1 sec, then nothing happens (without error message).

I've also tried to launch PokerStars client not through PokerTracker - in that case I get error message that I should launch PS client via TableTracker in order for the table opening to work properly.

Please help to solve the problem
One23drumm

Re: Can't open tables from TableTracker Search

Postby kraada » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:24 am

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.

You do need to open PokerStars through PT4 so make sure to do that when you're reproducing the problem.
kraada

Postby One23drumm » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:43 am

Done (ticket #151455)
One23drumm

Postby One23drumm » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:02 pm

UPD: I've resolved issue by myself - just needed to update PT4 version (from 4.10.7 to 4.10.9).

But I have another bug in versions 4.10.8 - 4.10.9 (this is the reason why I hadn't updated from 4.10.7 before). I'll rather describe it in another thread.
One23drumm

Postby fokusnik2000 » Tue May 20, 2014 3:00 am

Hello.

I'm using TableTracker for the first day today. Here is the problem: I successfully launch PokerStars client through PokerTracker, but I can't open any table from the TableTracker search. It just losts in thought for 1 sec, then nothing happens (without error message).

I've also tried to launch PokerStars client not through PokerTracker - in that case I get error message that I should launch PS client via TableTracker in order for the table opening to work properly.

Please help to solve the problem
fokusnik2000

Postby WhiteRider » Tue May 20, 2014 5:07 am

Sites need to be opened from TableTracker in order for table opening to work, and PokerStars table opening is working for me. Please check that you don't have filters enabled in the PokerStars lobby which are hiding the tables that you're trying to open. What type and stake of tables are you searching for?
Also check our Firewall Guide and add exceptions as necessary - sometimes security software can block PT4 from interacting with site software.
WhiteRider

Postby Clemens2000 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:12 am

Hey, i have two problems with table tracker. The first, i can't open tables within table tracker, although i launched the Pokerstars software through table tracker. Also when i disabled the lobby filters for ring games.
So i don't know what to do. Before i reinstalled windows, which is one week ago, it works fine.
The other problem is that the advanced filters don't appear in the search list.

Please help me to find a solution.
Clemens2000

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 am

It's not working for me either - I suspect that a recent PokerStars change has affected this. I will report it to the development team to be fixed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
WhiteRider

Postby lavezzi » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 pm

not working on Mac too although cants see where to set the login and password of PS
lavezzi

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:16 am

Unfortunately table opening cannot work on Mac due to Apple's security policy.
WhiteRider

Next

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker