how to make your own mtt note in notetracker (spr)

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

how to make your own mtt note in notetracker (spr)

Postby nbpoker » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:20 am

hi,
was wondering how do I make my own note for mtts for : fold to flop cbet with spr <1/2

Can you let me know if the pic that i attached is the right way of making this note.

also note that "folded to continuation bet" i chose in action and opportunities> AAO-Flop>flop folds>folded to cbet (see pic2 attached)

If that is right I also wanted to add the filter that marks these types of hands as e.g bad hand, so i decided to add filter > hand is tagged as > bad hand (pic3)

But for some reason its unable to save the note > shows error : player filter is invalid

Can you help me out with this please? If this works I will have more questions regarding notetracker but for now im concerned about this note

Cheers
Attachments
333.png
222.png
spr.png
nbpoker

Re: how to make your own mtt note in notetracker (spr)

Postby kraada » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:17 pm

Hands aren't tagged until after they're finished so the filter for the tag is going to keep many hands from being matches. You would need to purge and reprocess hands regularly in order to get those tagged hands to match. Once you remove that you should be fine though.

NoteTracker won't make tags just make notes on players who match these filters so I think your rationale for using the tag doesn't really apply anyway.
kraada

Postby nbpoker » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:33 am

there is something wrong in here because I ran like 4k hands test and there was no single hand found on such note!

Also, is there a way to find tested hands quicker as it is really frustrating to search for these hands by hand# as hand numbers can be quite long e.g 86435xxxxx
nbpoker

Postby nbpoker » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:41 am

maybe I should add "Folded Flop Any Fold" instead of "Folded to Continuation Bet"

But then again, what if the flop action would be like 2b-3b-4b-5b-ai sort of thing and my aim is to have notes on player where they only folded to flop cbet with spr<1
nbpoker

Postby nbpoker » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:53 am

ok so basically I have tried testing the same last 1k hands with with "Folded Flop Any Fold" instead of "Folded to Continuation Bet"

and it found one hand so Im guessing this is the right way to edit this note (correct me If Im wrong).

But just wondering why "Folded to Continuation Bet" doesnt work?
nbpoker

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:03 am

Have you still got the Stack to Pot ratio filter included? An SPR of between 0 and 0.5 is pretty unlikely so that will really restrict things.
As far as I'm aware the fold to CBet filter should be working fine.

If you have a hand which you think should match your filter but it doesn't please attach it to a Support Ticket along with your NoteTracker note so that we can investigate for you.
WhiteRider

Postby nbpoker » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Also, is there a way to find tested hands quicker as it is really frustrating to search for these hands by hand# as hand numbers can be quite long e.g 86435xxxxx
nbpoker

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:36 am

You could sort by hole cards instead if the note includes those, but there isn't a shortcut for looking through the list in the NoteTracker Test pane.
An alternative is to save the NoteTracker filter as a quick filter and use that to search in the normal reports, but that's unlikely to be quicker overall.
WhiteRider

Postby nbpoker » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:11 am

How do i add notetracker filter? is it "hands with notes" filter or something else I have to add?

I added hands with notes filter by the way but there are no hands showing , Im assuming there is another filter I have to add
nbpoker

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:36 am

There isn't a filter that will work to flag hands that have otherwise been flagged by NoteTracker for use in NoteTracker.
kraada

Next

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker