how to make your own mtt note in notetracker (spr)

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: how to make your own mtt note in notetracker (spr)

Postby nbpoker » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:57 pm

Hey guys, was wondering if this note is the right one if I dont want raisefirst to occur from the small blind? I have included positions 0 to 7 which i assume is utg to but?
Attachments
rf sb.png
nbpoker

Postby kraada » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:51 pm

That will work (BB is excluded also which I presume you want). 0 is the button 7 is UTG in a 10 handed game.
kraada

Postby nbpoker » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:51 am

you cant raise first from bb can't you, therefore I didn't exclude bb.

Also, my fold flop with to spr<1/2 is not working. I have playued more than 20k hands and haven't noticed a single note on that
nbpoker

Postby nbpoker » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:54 am

please see spr note
Attachments
sr.png
nbpoker

Postby nbpoker » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:01 am

also, I tested a hand where utg shoved allin for 12bbs and button called off his remaining 10bbs with aqs. And in the note took it as cold call/flat with aqs, which is not correct, as basically both players were allin and aqs hand just called off his stack because he didnt have an option to reshove allin as he was shorter.

is there a way to not track these types of hands as coldcall/flat, as I would prefer to have it noted when someone raise 2-3x or something like that, but doesnt go allin
Attachments
cc.png
nbpoker

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 02, 2016 3:20 am

nbpoker wrote:you cant raise first from bb can't you, therefore I didn't exclude bb.

Also, my fold flop with to spr<1/2 is not working. I have playued more than 20k hands and haven't noticed a single note on that

Please export your note and attach it to a Support Ticket along with a hand that you think should be counted but isn't and we'll investigate for you.

nbpoker wrote:also, I tested a hand where utg shoved allin for 12bbs and button called off his remaining 10bbs with aqs. And in the note took it as cold call/flat with aqs, which is not correct, as basically both players were allin and aqs hand just called off his stack because he didnt have an option to reshove allin as he was shorter.

is there a way to not track these types of hands as coldcall/flat, as I would prefer to have it noted when someone raise 2-3x or something like that, but doesnt go allin

You can filter for the raise size faced using Actions and Opportunities > Preflop > Actions Encountered With Sizes.
WhiteRider

Postby nbpoker » Thu May 05, 2016 12:17 pm

don't have any hands saved for spr<1/2 pot ut Im 100% sure there was supposed to be at least one hand in 50+k hands that I have played.

Perhaps I should add some other filter?

Thanks for "flatting" advice btw. added raise sizes
Attachments
spr.png
nbpoker

Postby kraada » Thu May 05, 2016 2:40 pm

I'm not surprised that's rare - that would be someone folding with 500 chips in a pot of 1000 or more - it's not going to happen much if ever.
kraada

Postby nbpoker » Sun May 08, 2016 9:39 pm

well Im 100% positive such haands occured while I was playing and running pt4. its impossible for hands like to not occur when u've played 50-100k hands in tournaments given the fact that you always play shallowed in mtts.
nbpoker

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 09, 2016 3:01 am

This filter is working for me, although it's extremely rare. I don't have any examples for myself, but I have 68 hands from other players across my database (I don't have a massive amount of tournaments, but enough that 68 hands from any player is a tiny fraction).
If you have a hand example where this happened but it isn't caught by the filter please attach it to a Support Ticket.
WhiteRider

PreviousNext

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker