Stops responding

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Stops responding

Postby uci8762 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Hello!

I bought tabletracker today and I must say it's been a struggle so far. The software constantly stops responding which not only makes me close down tabletracker but also pokertracker. There is also this other annoying problem I keep having. When I search and get my list of tables, I right click a table I would like to join and click open table. The only eventful thing that happens is that the pokerstars lobby opens up.

Am I doing something wrong or should I thank my lucky stars that the first month was free and unsubscribe?
uci8762

Re: Stops responding

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:31 am

That definitely should not be happening. Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker