Auto-notes pop-up window

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Auto-notes pop-up window

Postby Bill_Balas » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:57 am

Hello,

I'm only able to see half the auto notes pop-up window & no scroll function is available. Any solution?

Thanks
Attachments
Auto-Notes pop-up window.png
Bill_Balas

Re: Auto-notes pop-up window

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:45 am

That cannot be done in the popup however if you open the note window by clicking on the note icon you can resize/scroll that window as well as filtering the notes for different streets.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Tobe2381 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:48 am

still +1

see also this related thread about only part of the pop-up window shown:
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... ccd9ac14a9

That cannot be done in the popup however if you open the note window by clicking on the note icon you can resize/scroll that window as well as filtering the notes for different streets.

In play that takes a lot of clicks and time to do so which is suboptimal especially when multitabling mtt's..
PT4 Notetracker is such an awesome feature and just needs a few more improvements / changes..

Therefore these features would be great to have in the future for notetracker:
- srcolling up/down and left/right in the auto-note-popup-window (if you have created and using a long list of different automatic notes - like being requested in this thread)
- for every note w {cardrange]:
1 an implemented carriage return after x entrys in a cardrange list (like after every 20 entrys)
2 possibility of setting a maximum number of entrys (like 20-25) could be the last 25 with overwriting the older ones
- suited informations for Cardranges also in PLO
Tobe2381

Postby 4StarGen » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:49 am

This is not going to happen anytime soon, I advise you to display the notes in the pop up using custom statistics and SQL. GL
4StarGen

Postby Tobe2381 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:50 am

4StarGen wrote:I advise you to display the notes in the pop up using custom statistics and SQL. GL

@4StarGen: Could you please explain this to me a bit more detailed? I mean what could I do to change the popup or the way it is displayed?
Tobe2381

Postby 4StarGen » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:20 pm

You can't change the pop up, I suggested a workaround: display autonotes into a simple HUD pop up
4StarGen

Postby Tobe2381 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:43 am

4StarGen wrote:You can't change the pop up, I suggested a workaround: display autonotes into a simple HUD pop up

Ok, so I tried and added a table popup at my hud and inserted just the notes editor there. However nothing is displayed at this popup afterwards! No Icon and no notes! :/
So could you give me a hint or example how this can be achieved at the moment (custom statistice / SQL), or are you talking about having that feature in a future PT4 version?
Maybe you should know that I have created around 1000 different custom auto notes in total for cash/tournaments NLH, PLO & PLO HI/LO..
Thanks in advance!
Tobe2381

Postby 4StarGen » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:14 pm

There's a way to display autonotes in HUD stats. Now I don't remember whether a premium developer helped or someone else, but until I remember I cannot add anything further. I know premium devs are working hard and I don't want to give away their work. I hope you understand
4StarGen

Postby Tobe2381 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:52 am

Ok, I respect that!
However if you would give me a hint - how to start creating an own solution for displaying Notes in a Hud Popup - you could also just pm me.
Tobe2381

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker