Preflop shove

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Preflop shove

Postby Tinman9956 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:21 pm

I'm trying to create notes to see preflop shoveswith stack sizes. This filter does not work,any ideas? Thanks
Attachments
NOTES.PNG
NOTES.PNG (10.78 KiB) Viewed 1139 times
Tinman9956

Re: Preflop shove

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:35 am

I get results with that filter. What exactly do you mean when you say it does not work?
Flag_Hippo

Postby Tinman9956 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:08 pm

I should have been more clear. I made the definition, then used the test feature in notetracker. I did not get any results back. I tested a couple of other notes and again no results. I was reviewing some hands and noticed that the notes were showing in the hud, but still do no show up in the test phase of notetracker. I read the documentation on notetracker, so I must be misunderstanding of how they show up in my hud but not show up in the test phase of notetracker. Thanks again for your time.
Tinman9956

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:27 am

On the "Test" tab in NoteTracker it defaults to last 100 hands. I would recommend tagging any specific hands you want to test and then you can load them easily in NoteTracker.

Guide: Tagging Hands

Secondly make sure that the hands you want to test are selected in the hand listing - they will get highlighted in blue. To select all hands in the list you can use CTRL-A or you can click the first hand in the list and then shift-click the last. If you want to test just a subset to match, you can use ctrl+click to highlight individual hands in that area.
Flag_Hippo

Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker